Tuesday, June 26, 2012

We Have to Start Somewhere!

I am working on this new ideas.  I been doing a lot of research and development and I expect a lot more to come.  So, I believe documenting is the best way to preserve this work and the best way to allow other to benefit from it.  Also, I hope other will get involved and open the door for discussions and opinions.
Here is a quick System Over View as a start point.
The first project I am working on is a USB-to-SPI Bridge, UTSB.  This bridge will manage or connect a system on the USB bus to systems on the SPI bus.

MCU Chosen for this system: PIC24HJ256GP610A
Used Microchip USB Stack and SPI Hardware interface
Started with the CDC Emulator Project provided from Microchip examples for the PICDEM FS USB.


Next: 

  1. Flow Chart of USB-to-SPI Bridge UTSB "USB To SPI Bridge"
  2. Schematic and pin-outs
  3. example code for the System
  4. Protocol used to control the UTSB
  5. Other items related to development progress

No comments:

Post a Comment